The fourth round of the Queensland Small Business Digital Grants program has just opened for applications.
Queensland based businesses that tick off the following criteria are able to apply to access dollar for dollar matching for various digital services including content development (including web page development, Mobile application development, visual and audio media); receiving payments or selling online; specialised digital technology or software which is business specific; or digital planning, marketing strategy development, and training.
• You must have few than 20 employees at the time of applying for this grant
• You must have an Australian Business Number (ABN), and also be registered for GST
• You must have Queensland Headquarters
• Your business must have a turnover of $2million or less, for the last financial year
• Your business must not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get ahead with your marketing strategies for the next year, and Copirite’s creative team are able to assist with several services that fall under this banner:
• Plan and develop a new CMS website with optional e-Commerce functionality
• Create visuals and content for your website
• Create a branded kit for your marketing team to DIY their own graphics with Easil
• Create video content for your brand
The goal of the grant is to put businesses in a stronger position to respond to competition and grow into globally competitive businesses through utilising new technologies. Full details can be found here, and enquiries regarding how Copirite can assist, along with quotes to submit with your grant application, can be directed to email@example.com
Applications to the Government must be submitted in full with supporting documentation by 11 April, 2018.